Monday, December 28, 2009

Prospero Año y Felicidad!

Hey family!

There really is not much to report this week. Seems like it was just a pretty normal one. So that´s why I think I will just focus on responding individually this week!

Elder Cardenas and I had a pretty great Christmas. We had a Zone Activity in the Zone Leader´s area; we went to the Metro and sang in the cars, and contacted. It was pretty awesome. I was able to contact a really cool guy, and gave him a Book of Mormon with my testimony written inside. Then, of course, I was able to talk with my family, which was really really really awesome.

I love you all so much, and I hope you set some good, challenging goals this new year. Make one of your goals be to read the Book of Mormon. I am pretty sure that last sentence has some pretty terrible grammar, but I cannot think of how else to say it. Sorry!

Elder Budge

No comments:

Post a Comment