Monday, October 19, 2009

Hello Temple!

Hi family!

Honestly, this week I don't have much to report. We had a pretty normal week--we taught a bunch of lessons, had some investigators come to church, and we spent a lot of time looking up records of inactive members. Juan, who was baptized last week, was confirmed yesterday. That means a completed family--and they can start preparing to enter the Temple. In a year, Elder Pastrana and I can enter with them. Sweet! Those are the only opportunities we have to go to the Temple in the mission--so I plan on going a lot after I hit my year mark. All is well.

This cycle has ended, and I can't believe it. For those of you who don't know, a Cycle is a period of 6 weeks--and at the end of each cycle, we find out if we're being transferred or not. Elder Pastrana has Changes tomorrow, which means we get to head to Temple Grounds for our Changes Meeting! We've been together for 2 cycles already, and I'll be receiving a new companion tomorrow. I'm really excited, and at the same time a little sad that he'll be leaving me. The Lord know what He's doing.

That's about it, really...Sofia will be baptized this coming Sunday, which is sweeeeet. She has been reading the BOM like crazy and asked me for a copy of Doctrine and Covenants. Golden!

Love you all!
\
Elder Budge

No comments:

Post a Comment