Monday, January 11, 2010

Good week!

Hello familia!

This week has been awesome! I've had a lot of good experiences and first-timers. This week I ate cow stomach (no bueno - not good), Ritz crackers with a pig liver spread (pretty good), and soy tacos al pastor (more or less...).

So this week we've had some pretty sweet victories as far as the work of the Lord is concerned. We found a really awesome, inactive family that has some un-baptized members, so we've been spending a lot of time with them, answering questions, teaching, etc. They're muy buena onda (really cool) and we have had a really good time teaching them. The names of the family members that haven't been baptized are Beatriz and Rebeca. Please keep them in your prayers as well! They came to church with us for the first time in years this past Sunday, and we have an appointment with them for later today. I'm sure all will go well!

We also found another very cool family knocking doors on Friday night, and we had an awesome, awesome lesson with them. I always seem to forget the huge difference there is between teaching a truly elect person and someone who really isn't interested in what we have to say. Anywho, they weren't able to come with us to Church this week because they went to Veracruz on vacation, but they will be joining us this coming Sunday.

Other than that, I really don't have much else to report. My companion, Elder Cardenas, has transfers tomorrow (actually...everyone in my District has transfers tomorrow, so I have to bring all the new Elders to their houses tomorrow!) so I'll be receiving a new companion. Crazy!

I love all of you. Keep it up. And write me!

Elder Budge

No comments:

Post a Comment